PSY 325 Week 1 Quiz Recent
PSY 325 Week 1 Quiz Set 1
1. Question : Frequency polygon is to line graph as _________ is to bar graph.
2. Question : The relative frequency of the scores in a class interval = .25. What does that mean?
3. Question : How is a frequency polygon different from a bar chart?
4. Question : Values that indicate the relevant characteristics of a group to be studied are ___________.
5. Question : To calculate mean, at least ordinal data are required.
6. Question : Which statistic is always based on just two values?
7. Question : Which statistic indicates the most frequently occurring number in a set?
8. Question : A distribution with s = 4 and R = 12 is leptokurtic.
9. Question : Once the range is established, no additional value can make it smaller.
10. Question : “Class intervals” in data arrays serve what purpose?
PSY 325 Week 1 Quiz Set 2
1. Question : In a group of students where most are female, Mo = female.
2. Question : Values that indicate the relevant characteristics of a group to be studied are ___________.
3. Question : In statistics, a population refers to which of the following?
4. Question : Compared to a normal distribution, a ___________distribution appears to be “tall and skinny” whereas a __________distribution is “low and fat.”
5. Question : Which of the following is not a measure of central tendency?
6. Question : Which statistic indicates the middlemost value in a distribution?
7. Question : Grouping people by their ethnic group membership constitutes data of what scale?
8. Question : In statistics, the term average is used to signify only the mean.
9. Question : If there are several mathematical operations in a formula, which comes first?
10. Question : A distribution with s = 4 and R = 12 is leptokurtic.