PSY 322 Week 5 Individual Assignment Case Study Analysis Paper Recent
We have another Week 5 Individual Assignment but with different description/instruction, which can be found here on this link
Read and analyze Cross-Cultural Consumer Behavior: An International Perspective in Consumer Behavior.
Prepare a 1,750- to 2,100-word case study analysis in which you evaluate the consumer behavior and purchasing decisions illustrated in both case studies.
- Case One: Japan to Apple’s iPhone: “No Thanks!”
- Identifythe lessons learned by Apple® regarding the differences in consumer behavior and purchasing decisions between the Japanese market and the market outside of Japan.
- Evaluatehow the differences in consumer behavior across these cultures may affect the marketing mix strategy.
- Case Two: Would Mickey Mouse Eat Shark’s Fin Soup?
- Identify the lessons the Walt Disney Company® learned about consumer behavior and purchasing decisions at Hong Kong Disneyland®.
- Explain global issues that may influence consumer behavior.
Format your paper consistent with APA guideline, including references.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.