PSY 103 Week 2 Learning Experience
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing an informal learning experience you have had. You may describe, for example, how you became afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves you emotionally, or why you dislike elevators. The experience must be concrete and can be singular or an experience that occurred over a longer period.
Describe the experience by applying learning theories from this week’s readings to the steps involved. Include the following:
• Identify what you learned from the experience.
• Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
• Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if applicable.
• Address how your learning could have occurred through cognitive-social learning.
• Conclude by comparing classical conditioning, operant conditioning, and cognitive-social learning.
Include at least two references from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.