PCN 540 Topic 3 Assignment Multivariate Approaches (Obj. 3.1, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, and 3.6)
Multivariate Approaches Counseling Article Review Details:
In preparation for this assignment, read the “Maladaptive Perfectionism as a Mediator and Moderator Between Adult Attachment and Depressive Mood” article located in the Topic 3 readings.
Write a 750-1,000-word paper about your selected article. Be sure to include the following in your paper:
- A discussion about the key variables in the selected article
- Identify the validity and reliability reported statistics for the article
- The particular threats to internal validity that were found in the study
- The strengths and limitations of the multivariate models used in the selected article
- A reference and in-text citations for the selected article as well as one additional reference
Multivariate Approaches Counseling Article Review
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standard: 2.F.8.i. Analysis and use of data in counseling.