MHA 622 Final Paper Ethical Code of Conduct (2 Papers) Recent
This Tutorial contains 2 Final Papers
MHA 622 Week 6 Final Paper
Create an ethical code of conduct for those in governance, management, and professional staff for any one of these health care organizations:
• Acute-care hospital
• Surgery Center
• Behavioral Health Center
• Specialty Hospital
• Long-Term-Care Facility
• Out-Patient Center
In a 10 to- 12 page paper (excluding title and reference pages), discuss the following:
• Brief background of the facility.
• Organization structure of the facility and duties/ responsibilities of those in management and professional
• Two possible ethical dilemmas that may be encountered.
• Ethical standards for those in governance, management, and professional staff.
• Ways to implement the ethical code of conduct and ensure compliance.
• Consequences if there is a violation of the code of ethics.
When writing your paper, use 3rd person. Follow APA guidelines. Use at least eight scholarly and/or peer- reviewed sources that were published within the past five years, a minimum of three of which must be from the Ashford Online Library. All sources must be cited according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.